How To Become a Donation Site
• Publicizes your business to new and old customers
• Acclaims your business as caring and loving, by showing social responsibility
• Helps the pets of homeless and disadvantaged
• Provides a place for your customers and others in your community to drop off pet food and pet supplies
• Increases your sales of pet food when a client buys extra for your donation receptacle for pets of the homeless
• Provides internet exposure by listing your business as a Donation Site on our website, Facebook page, plus other social media and our monthly e-newsletter
• Free cause marketing campaign announcing your participation by sending a press release to your local media
• Brings your staff together by participating in this worthy community project
• It’s easy, and there is no cost… fill out the form below
• Free rack cards and decals will be mailed
To get started right away check our Pet Food Providers in your community using our homepage and your city, state (blue tab) to see if there is an organization already distributing pet food in your community. We encourage the homeless not to go to Donation Sites for pet food, they are instructed to find a Pet Food Provider on the website.
To ensure that you receive a reply, please add @petsofthehomeless.org to your address book and/or safe senders list.