Make a Donation
Ways to Give
1. On Our Website
You can help fight the issue of homelessness and pets of homeless people by providing a tax-deductible gift to the organization, an easy way to make a difference. Your donation assists in helping Pets of the Homeless service its clients and their animals with food and care. Donate here
2. Monetary Gifts in the form of checks or cashier checks allow us to receive your full donation. No fees to third parties ensure that 100% of your donation is received and used to help pets of the homeless. Your cash gift may be made in memory or in honor of a beloved pet or a special person in your life. Checks payable to: Feeding Pets of the Homeless
EFT (electronic funds transfer) processing is a direct transfer of money from your bank account to Feeding Pets of the Homeless. It is easy to set up. Recurring donations allow us to plan for the future and to continue our mission.
4. Credit Card Donations can be made at Pets of the Homeless, Network for Good, GlobalGiving, First Giving, and PayPal
Please note that your contribution through these channels deduct fees ranging from 1.25% up to 15% to pay banks, pay credit card companies, distribute funds, and distribute receipts and other associated costs.
5. Charitable Gifting and Trusts
By including a gift to Feeding Pets of the Homeless in your will, living trust or as a beneficiary on an insurance policy, you are ensuring that we can continue to celebrate pets that belong to the homeless for years to come and you will be remembered. Your gift also entitles your estate to an unlimited federal estate tax charitable deductible. To read more
6. Donor-Advised Funds
Donate to Feeding Pets of the Homeless directly from your DAF. Give DAFDirect Consider naming Feeding Pet of the Homeless as a beneficiary of your DAF for the sustainability it can provide.
7. IRA Charitable Rollover If you are 70½ years old or older, you can take advantage of a simple way to benefit Feeding Pets of the Homeless and receive tax benefits in return. You can give up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified organization such as Feeding Pets of the Homeless without having to pay income taxes on the money. This popular gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover, but you may also see it referred to as a qualified charitable distribution, or QCD for short. Contact your financial advisor for more information.
8. Restricted Gifts
Restricted gifts for one of our specific programs or for a geological area are accepted. Contact our office and we will be sure to honor your request.
9. Company Matching Programs
Company cash matching programs – many companies offer their employees this option when giving to a nonprofit. Recent company matching donations include: Walt Disney and Macy’s. Ask your HR or payroll department for information today!
10. Gift Certificates from CharityChoice
Give just like a commercial gift card. Turn your gift-giving into philanthropy. 100% tax deductible gifts, plastic and eCards.
Click here and select Feeding Pets of the Homeless from the list.
Perfect for birthday, business, holiday, sympathy, wedding – a unique gift idea!
Whatever or however you donate, you are very much at the heart of Feeding Pets of the Homeless and your compassion and support is awe-inspiring. A huge “thank you” on behalf of the pets you will be helping by allowing us to continue our work.